Play Wordle and Win Daily
Wordle is a fun, challenging word puzzle game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. If you’re still new to Wordle, the popular word puzzle game is easy to play! A new game is released every night and everyone plays the same puzzle.
Wordle Players get six attempts to guess a five-letter word. As you make a guess, the letters flip over. There are different colors to signal how close you are to solving. If it’s gray, that letter isn’t in the word. If it’s yellow, the letter is in the word but not in the right place. A green letter means it’s in the word, and in the right spot. By the last guess, you will need to figure out the word with the correct letters in the right place.
How many five letter words are there in the English language?
If you are playing the Wordle puzzle game you might be wondering how many five letter words are in the English language (and ultimately how long the game can go on). The answer does depends on the dictionary used, but there is a ballpark number to this question. According to Free Dictionary, there are 158,390 words with five letters.
With all those words in play, it’s necessary to think like a champ when starting your next Wordle. In order to improve your chances of winning, it is important to use the right strategies and tips. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best ways to play Wordle and win every time.
Wordle is Trending?
If you’ve been watching the Wordle trending craze, you will see there are many people who solve this puzzle daily. It’s almost surprising to see who has solved it (and when) as people rush to complete and place the results on social media. It’s also interesting to see the tips and strategies used to make this game exciting while still completing.
Four Wordle Tips to Win
- Use the same starting word every day! This seems to be a personal favorite of many puzzle players. Getting the same Wordle start allows you to think in a pattern.
- Watch for consonant combinations. This puzzle format is unique as it’s offered in a way that caters to letter combinations we see on a daily basis during the course of our workday.
- Look for Vowel connections. Since the puzzle is short, it’s important to consider where the vowel will be in the puzzle. It’s highly likely to be in the middle and/or in the end. However, less likely to be at the beginning of the puzzle.
- Use the process of elimination in your guessing. This tip sounds logical because it is! When you solve the puzzle, consider what letters have been used and what is left when giving your next guess.
3 Wordle Strategies to Incorporate in Play:
- Do the Wordle every day! The more you play, the easier it becomes. This is true with any puzzle, but Wordle players in particular feel the daily mental stimulation will get easier to solve in time.
- Don’t rush doing your daily Wordle. It’s exciting to say you are competing with yourself in this word game. Then you share it with the world. The end result is all about you conquering the puzzle.
- Read more! The more you involve yourself with words, the more likely it is you will be complete the puzzles. Wordle is based on the familiarity of language as well as the use of the word. It’s a mental challenge and reading keeps your brain on full alert!
When you think about how to play Wordle and win, it’s all about the overall commitment. The more you are involved in solving the puzzle daily, the easier this game will be to play. Add all the fun you might have sharing your results with others and it’s a fun word game to kick off the day. Or You might find the perfect puzzle to download on Puzzles to Play where we have over 1,000 puzzles just for the asking!